Special Offer

FREE UK Delivery on all orders!

Help & Advice

Got a question or a problem? Don't worry, our comprehensive help & advice area will answer all your questions!

If you have a question that we haven't answered here, then please do drop us a line.

Do i need a registered office service?
If you have a UK registered company (LTD), Public Limited Company (PLC), Limited Liability Partnership LLP or limited partnership registered at Companies House then you will need to maintain a genuine UK registered office address.
If you are using our mail forwarding service for any of the above registered organisations then you will need a registered office service in addition to our mail forwarding service. 

You can order the registered office from this link - Registered Office
Developed by Open Mind Media